Thursday, August 14, 2014

Revamping the blog

Oh my!

     It seems I have neglected this blog!  Everyday I wake up and think to myself, "I WILL blog today!" and then life happens.
     Well, I decided to make it a goal to blog every week. If I blog more than once a week then great! I really do love blogging and writing and sharing recipes, ideas, and my life as a mommy to 3 kiddos. 
     I am hoping to revamp this blog and share themed posts.  I'm thinking of starting a vlog (video blog) on YouTube to compliment this blog.
     Hopefully, I'll post/vlog my weekly grocery hauls, weekly menus, yummy recipes, fitness ideas and workouts, and "day in the life" type posts/vlogs.
     I'm excited!
   
     I'll be back later to share my weekly grocery haul and weekly menu!

  Oh, I'd love to see comments of your favorite recipes and ideas for what I should blog or vlog about! ;-D

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Exciting! I love to read local mommas' blogs :) I try to write when possible also but I get the whole "life gets in the way" reference ;) I look forward to reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete