Friday, September 5, 2014

Whats On The Menu: Week of September 5-11


     I went grocery shopping yesterday. I made sure to try my best to stick to buying only what we needed for meals/snacks. I did buy some things that weren't on my list (books, yogurt) but over all I only bought what we needed. I spent $49.39.

     Want to know what I bought?

 
 
  • store brand crackers (we like to eat these with salads)
  • store brand pancake mix (for breakfasts)
  • Doritos (my hubby takes these for his lunch)
  • 6 small apples (for snacks and on sale 2/.88c)
  • 2 Powerade (my stomach was a little queasy yesterday and drinking this helps)
  • not pictured, a 20oz Diet Cola, store brand
  • store brand eye drops (for the hubby)
  • green leaf lettuce
  • 1 potato
  • Bananas (for snacks)
  • 2 pouches of pizza crust mix
  • 2 ground turkey
  • bread
  • 1 cake mix (hubby's bday is coming up!)
  • 2 books (not on the list but the kids love books)
  • mayo
  • 4 yogurts (for my snacks)
  • turkey sandwich meat (hubby takes sandwiches for lunch)
  • spaghetti pasta
  • spaghetti sauce
  • tuna
  • organic macaroni (the kids love this, for lunch)
  • ranch dressing
  • mozzarella cheese (for pizza)
 
 
 
What's On The Menu
 
 
   Friday (tonight): Chicken salad
   Saturday: Pizza
   Sunday: Hamburger helper
   Monday: Fideo (made with Mexican noodles, meat, potatos)
   Tuesday: Spaghetti and Texas toast
   Wednesday: Tuna salad sandwiches
   Thursday: Turkey salad 

No comments:

Post a Comment