Friday, March 20, 2015

Coconut Oil Biscuits!


I made these coconut oil biscuits yesterday for breakfast. They were so yummy and the kids loved them as well!



I got the original recipe from Pinterest, of course. You can find the recipe here:


I had to tweak the recipe a little because I did not have any self-rising flour. 
Here is how I made them.

Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup milk

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well. 
Then, knead the mixture until well combined.
Once the dough is no longer sticking to the sides of the bowl take pieces of the dough and roll it between your hands, forming a ball.
Then, flatten it between your palms but not too flat and place onto a pan.
(I did this because I didn't have a biscuit cutter. If you have one, skip this step and use that.)
Repeat until there is no more dough.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the biscuits have risen and are slightly brown on top.

And, that's it! 
Super simple and super yummy biscuits! 
Enjoy! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is such a simple recipe! Thanks for sharing, I know what we're having for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's super easy! Did you make them? Did you like them?

    ReplyDelete